Private & Corporate Workshops
Calligraphy is not just a fun hobby - it's a great way to bring people together! With private and corporate workshops, Manayunk Calligraphy brings all the inky joy directly to you. All workshops include instruction by a professional calligrapher, as well as all the supplies you'll need to continue your practice at home. Manayunk Calligraphy has brought workshops to a wide variety of companies and organizations, including Crayola, Salesforce, Alpha Gamma Delta National HQ and more!
You can choose from two basic workshops.
Modern Calligraphy with Brush Pens Workshop
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- About different kinds of brush markers, plus recommendations from a professional calligrapher
- The 10 basic strokes
- How to script a lowercase alphabet
- A fun, uber-instagrammable project
- You’ll receive 2 hours of instruction, as well as 2 brush markers, a personalized notebook and the supplies needed for a fun project.
Modern Calligraphy (Pointed Pen) Workshop
At the workshop, you'll learn the basics of modern pointed pen calligraphy, including how to:
- Work and assemble your tools
- Form basic strokes, from hairlines to loops and everything in between
- Script a basic alphabet, including lowercase, uppercase, numbers and symbols
- In addition to 3 hours of instruction, you'll also receive supplies -- including nibs, ink, pen holder, paper and more! - to take to continue your practice at home. You will also receive lifetime access to a special online mini-workshop about building words using joins.
To book your private or corporate workshop, please contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope to have an opportunity to work with you!